Marketing & Communications
We are looking for talented content creators from across the continent to help us broaden the content depth on the ARTSPLIT Timeline, making it truly Pan-African, and, ultimately, to create a creative space where like-minded people can network, connect, share, and learn.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develops a content strategy for online content, including writing and editing blog posts and strategically distributing content.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc in a related discipline
- 2 years of work experience
- Have a solid understanding of the subject matter on which the content is based.
- Understand what are the news and hot topics that will gain traction through paid, earned, social, and owned media.
- Experience in the media is a plus.
- Excellent grammar, proofreading, and editing skills are a plus.
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines while remaining calm under pressure.
Work Type: Hybrid
Location: Nigeria, Ghana, and South Africa
Remuneration: Salary depends on skill, experience, and qualifications
ARTSPLIT is an art trading technology company with a single goal in mind: to improve the investment status of African art by allowing users to co-own rare and valuable artworks on a platform that ensures price discovery and market liquidity.
The ARTSPLIT mobile app allows art collectors to own fractions (also known as Splits) of prestigious African artworks and trade them in real-time. Music enthusiasts can also invest in music through MusicSplit on ARTSPLIT. Investing in music with MusicSplit is simple, safe, and secure, and you can buy Splits of your favorite hit songs and earn royalties over time.
The ARTSPLIT Timeline is a place where app users can share and connect with the people and things they care about. Since its inception, the Timeline has seen daily engagement, with users sharing photos and videos about everything - art, food, photography, fashion, and entertainment.
As a Content Specialist, we are looking for a candidate who is comfortable using various content mediums to create authentic thought-provoking, compelling, and engaging content. The content created will primarily be used for our timelines and social media platforms. All creatives are welcome to apply, including copywriters, photographers, editors, filmmakers, and others. All you need is a love of culture.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with some of Africa's most creative thinkers? If so, please contact us!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.