IN3K8 Media is a growing digital advertising agency and media concepts consultancy focused on creating awareness around new and existing brands via our digital advertising platform and out-of-home billboards as well as our new media thinking. We are built from the ground up to serve the needs of the SME market and strive to provide innovative pricing and effective media coverage for businesses in this income bracket. Engaging content is a way not just to project our voice in a crowded marketplace but also to attract and engage with nimble like-minded small businesses that are a core customer stakeholder group for us. As a content producer, you will own the production, dissemination, and tracking of the performance of our efforts in this regard showing the market but also prospective customers what is possible as it relates to the content. This opportunity would see you seed the IN3K8 Media content team to help amplify the company’s voice through the quality of written and visual content you will create and help commission
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Producing engaging written and visual content for use on the company’s blog will ensure that customers and prospects spend more time on our website.
- Disseminate and promote our website content via email newsletters, our digital billboards, our social media channels, as well as other channels with a view to driving and sustaining traffic to our website.
- Measure the performance of our website alongside other competitors in our space and market segment and take relevant actions that allow us to compete favorably alongside them.
- Provide consultation to our customers and partners on opportunities available on our website and parts of our platform that can enhance their business growth.
- Striving for continuous improvement within a self-regulating team.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Witty personality and a strong presence on social media platforms like Twitter.
- Experience with content management systems like WordPress
- Avid reader.
- Experience with collaboration tools like Google Workspace or Microsoft Teams.
- Passionate about all things media and User Experience
- Familiarity with cloud creator tools like canvas among others.
- Someone that demonstrates active and conscious awareness of their environment, sensing and anticipating situations and being able to ask the right questions at the right time.
- An open and honest communicator.
- Someone that is comfortable with change, able to fail fast, learn quickly, and open and able to adapt to new challenges or technologies.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Innovative and a source for ideas.
Work Type/Duration: Contract (4 Weeks)
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 120,000
- Our expectations are high, but so are the rewards: a real opportunity to build your media career with us, and a decent salary.
“Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.