At Streams, we believe that wealth building is a three pronged fork:
- Optimize to earn more
- Spend diligently
- Invest wisely
We are already building tools that help people invest wisely. However, we are not stopping at simply building investing tools. We also want to partner with our customers to excel at the first two.
That is why we are looking for a gifted writer to spearhead our push to build the most complete online magazine for building side hustles in Nigeria.
With our web magazine, the goal is to become the go-to resource for everything side income in Nigeria.
What you will be doing
- You will need to become an ardent researcher of everything that relates to building side hustles or multiple sources of income in Nigeria.
- Write and edit in-depth and authoritative how-to guides on how to set up different side hustles from ground zero up to the point of income generation.
- Our web magazine has different features such as "Finance for humans" and "Money Journals." This would involve interviewing people who are either succeeding or failing at achieving their financial goals.
- Create newsletters that keep our customers and prospects engaged.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement
- Suggest ideas for optimizing content
What it takes to succeed in the role
- You must be an excellent English writer and speaker, able to take complex ideas and articulate them in clear, compelling ways. Put bluntly, you'll need to be the best writer on the team and that is a high bar, seeing that we have a team member who has built a career out of writing.
- You should be able to adapt your writing tone, depending on the topic and context.
- You should be familiar with the growth strategies and marketing tactics of fast-growing tech startups.
- You should have a good eye for design and an excellent attention to detail.
- You'll need an understanding of content marketing.
- You should be extremely creative, able to take a quick outline and come up with entire campaigns.
- You have to be a self-starter and constant innovator.
It would be a plus if you
- Have graphic design ability and are familiar with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Have previous content-related work experience at B2B digital media companies
- Have strong relationships in global and/or local media
- We prefer someone with a journalistic background
- Samples of your work
- Deep interest in educating people
- Opportunity of growth
- Health insurance
- A work computer
- A work environment where you can unleash your creativity