Dachpharma Limited a small-scale cosmetic/health product manufacturing company with a business office around the Lekki axis of Lagos is looking for a content creator/ digital marketing professional to fit into its team.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Support and implement social media strategy for the group ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand
- Manage and maintain the company’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Drive search engine optimization for the association
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects branding specifications
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with creative cloud software applications specifically Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Stock
- Competent in the use of Coreldraw and Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to create reels, and videos and edit videos using video editing applications like Clipchamp, capcut and other programs for upload into social media platforms.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.
- Ability to organize, plan and implement a content calendar.
- The candidate should have good communication skills, a work ethic and an understanding of advertising media both regular and social media platforms.
Work Type: hybrid (3days in the office, 2days offsite)
Working hours: 9 am - 5 pm
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.