Content Creator & Team Lead
Skin Food Organic
Marketing & Communications
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality content for our business. As the content creator, you will be responsible for improving existing materials, generating new content, reviewing, and editing content to be published on the company’s websites and social media pages. My primary role is as a content creator to help us create original and engaging content for our website and social media accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and turning content ideas into videos, images, infographics, and text. You will also be responsible for researching the key SEO terms and implementing them in the content to gain maximum exposure. You are expected to work with the team to maintain consistency between marketing campaigns and content published. The successful candidate will be required to brainstorm and suggest newer ways and platforms increase our current customer segment and increase market share. To be successful in this role, you must appeal to consumers' interests by creating engaging and exceptional materials consistently to exceed our marketing goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Work with the marketing team to understand the short-term and long-term marketing targets and then develop content strategies accordingly.
- Writing and reviewing content for websites, blogs, marketing materials, social media pages, and public communications.
- Optimize Search Engine Optimization-driven content and increase site traffic.
- Measuring and monitoring company website and social media traffic statistics.
- Monitor the increase in traffic due to new content and take action accordingly to improve the traffic metrics.
- Brainstorming and suggesting new ways to improve the traffic by tapping into new platforms and new audiences.
- Ensure that the content is compliant with copyright and data protection laws.
- Maintain consistency in content and ensure alignment with the brand history, identity, and plans.
- Conducting research on the key SEO terms and incorporating them into the content to achieve maximum viewership.
- Update the website, social media, and content pages consistently.
- Conducting research/ interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subjects in the industry, and then contextualize your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Create various forms of social media content—text captions, videos, and images—suitable for the various social media platforms, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- A university or polytechnic degree. A degree in English, marketing, or a similar field would be an advantage.
- Experience as a content creator in previous roles creating strong and engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable previous work.
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Proficiency with content management systems and analytics software/platforms.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, editing, and communication skills
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Must display strong leadership traits, the ability to lead a team is a necessity in this role.
- Must have an analytic mindset to determine what type of customers are attracted to specific content and be able to analyze this data to target market.
- Attention to detail along with a creative mind.
- Ability to maintain consistency in content writing.
- Ability to communicate in a simple and beautiful way to attract audiences.
Location: Must reside in Ikeja and its environs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.