We seek to hire a suitable candidate for this position. The candidate will be responsible for writing clear, creative, and attractive contents.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Briefs to understand project requirements and develop and produce clear and attractive marketing copy for websites, mobile applications, adverts, and all other online marketing material for Pulse and its clients and partners.
Develop and pitch creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
Conduct research on industry-related topics and source content from various sources - respecting relevant copyright laws and avoiding plagiarism.
Conduct keyword research and use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach and increase web traffic.
Identify customers’ content needs and gaps and recommend new topics.
Edit and proofread copy to fact-check and ensure correct spelling and grammar.
Proofread copy to ensure consistency in style, tone, fonts, and images as per clients’ brand guidelines.
Ensure that timelines are met in the execution of all projects.
Assist with proposals, sales meetings, and pitches as required.
Work closely with the operations, account management, sales, content, and video teams, supporting projects as required.
Any other task within the scope of a Creative Content Writer that may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of working as a content marketer
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.