The Concrete Batching Plant Electrical Engineer is a techno-commercial person and works towards individual after-sales targets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Carry out installation jobs of different industrial plants.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all kinds of construction equipment and industrial plants.
- Carry out site visits for servicing and repair of plants.
- Recommend preventive maintenance and spare parts lists with new products
- Promote the concept of proactive maintenance and maintenance contracts
- Fill in needed reports, organize and keep up to date the parts and operating manual catalogues, the service information files, technical documentation
- Prepare the recommended spare parts lists in cooperation with the After Sales Manager
- Commit to personal development by attending required training and working in a collaborative manner with all team members to learn from their market and client experiences
- Implement the after-sales processes and continuously follow up and update reporting database and CRM with notes and planning for future interventions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in erecting and installing concrete batching plants
- Ability to read and analyze all kinds of electrical schematics
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Polytech degree (Electrical)
Key competencies and skills required:
- Independent, self-initiator
- Strong client relationship-building
- Computer literate (knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and Word)
- Proficiency in English