ClickBase Technologies Ltd
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. A marketer acts as a link between the product and the customer. However, it involves not just one particular role rather a set of operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Completing market research to identify target audience demographics or reviewing previously successful marketing campaigns
- Work as part of a team to accomplish tasks by set deadlines and making adjustments throughout marketing campaigns to achieve better engagement from consumers.
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Good communication skills
- Good persuasion skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.