Tamborin is building to support qualified top talents across Africa in getting a fair shot in their search for remote opportunities. We will identify employers and opportunities who are open to hiring talents from Africa. Our platform connects highly qualified and vetted technical talents across Africa with remote opportunities, We support global organizations hiring for remote roles in diversifying their talent pool and We manage the job search process on your behalf and help you land your dream job.
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Community Manager to join our team. As a Community Manager, you will engage with our audience, build strong relationships, and ensure a positive and vibrant community experience. If you are enthusiastic about community building, have exceptional communication skills, and thrive in an online environment, we want to hear from you.
What do you need to be successful
- Monitor and moderate community discussions, respond to comments, and facilitate meaningful conversations.
- Promote a positive and inclusive community atmosphere that aligns with our brand values.
- Track and analyze community engagement metrics to measure the effectiveness of community initiatives, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Source for remote jobs that would be shared on the slack channel, twitter and the platform
- Ensure that community content and discussions adhere to community guidelines and company policies.
- Plan and organize virtual webinars and events periodically
- Oversee weekly newslettersÂ
- Seek opportunities for collaborations with other organizations/communities
How important are you to the bottom line?
As a Community Manager, you play a critical role in maintaining a positive online presence, engaging customers, gathering insights, and building a loyal community around the company and #x27;s brand, while alongside searching for remote opportunities for our community members.
What should you have done in your career?
- Entry-level experience in community management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferably a tech enthusiastÂ
- Must be a smart and intelligent individualÂ
- Proficiency in social media platforms especially slack and twitter
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of online community best practices and trends.
- Positive and proactive attitude with a passion for community engagement.
What do you stand to gain?
- Monthly remuneration of #100,000 - #150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.