We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill the above position
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Develop a content plan.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, and product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
- HND in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or a related field may be required.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience managing social media platforms.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.