Marketing & Communications
We are recruiting for Head of Communications Manager with 10 years experience to lead a communication team in a Christian Organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Support the leadership team to identify priorities and set direction for communication on behalf of the organization.
- Collaborate along departmental lines as needed to produce the best possible communications and recommend appropriate channels, content, and communications that support priorities.
- Provide innovative consultations and media support.
- Take the lead in crisis situations, work with the leadership team, and other appropriate channels to relate with the media.
- Vet and sign off on all relevant external communications of the organization on behalf of management.
- Have adept knowledge of emerging technologies and digital platforms that support delivery and analytics.
- 10 years of experience in developing and implementing communication strategies at a managerial level.
- Academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Communication/Mass Communication and related fields
- Professional Certifications: NIPR, APCON.
- Excellent Command of the English Language (Oral & Written)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.