Havenhill Synergy Limited
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will work with our communications team to create compelling and engaging content, strengthen our online presence and increase brand awareness through effective storytelling, social media and digital marketing strategies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Oversee and develop engaging content including graphics, multimedia for use on all social media channels.
- Drive user interaction and dialogue through our social media platform.
- Develop effective social media communication, content marketing and link building strategies.
- Write engaging newsletters, blog posts, human-interest stories and other well-researched content for both web-based and traditional media.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms and our website
- Evaluate user engagement and report on web traffic from all platforms.
- Track emerging social media trends and tools to determine how they can be integrated into our company’s strategies.
- Collect, maintain and organize the company’s communication data and materials.
- Other duties assigned
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Candidates without a related degree are welcome to apply provided there is proof of performance in a similar role.
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in photography and videography skills would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of content creation and major social networks; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, TikTok etc.
- Proficiency in third-party social media tools.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of digital media tools (Google Analytics, WordPress, Canva, Buffer etc)
- Pay excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You’re a veritable wordsmith.
- You’re keen on learning.
- You’re generally tech-savvy and understand how to use Google Docs, Spreadsheets etc.
Remuneration: Total NGN 250,000
- Basic pay= 200,000
- Transportation allowance= 50,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.