Eight Medical is a healthcare company that connects emergency medical resources to users in need using technology to make urgent and emergency healthcare more affordable and accessible when and where it matters most; either in the field, at home or hospital.
Through an integrated approach, we are transforming the way people access healthcare, enabling anyone to receive care in minutes leveraging a combination of people, partners, ambulances and healthcare facilities. Eight medical offers these healthcare solutions that create opportunities for sustainable jobs and welfare for healthcare and allied service workers in Africa and emerging markets.
We are also backed by some of the worldâs most prominent names and investors including Microsoft, GreenHouse Capital, Ventures platform and amp; Catalyst fund.
About The Role
They are looking to hire a Commercial and Growth Manager to join their team of experts. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth and profitability by developing and executing commercial strategies that align with the company and #x27;s goals. You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities, increasing market share, building relationships with customers and partners, and developing and executing plans to acquire and retain customers.
What do you need to be successful ?
- Develop and implement a comprehensive commercial and growth strategy aligned with the company and #x27;s overall objectives and targets.
- Identify new market opportunities, conduct market research, and analyze customer insights to drive innovation and expand the business.
- Define and execute sales and marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns, promotional activities, and pricing strategies.
- Managing the entire sales cycle for prospective clients in designated industries.
- Utilizing all supervisory and tracking mechanisms to ensure efficient monitoring of all sales leads and Sales activities
- Responsible for the marketing and sales of ALL company products and services to its preferred market.
- Developing effective business and sales pipelines in line with identified categories/market segments
- Studying and analyzing industry market trends so as to formulate and implement effective business development initiatives to convert prospects into clients.
- Bidding and amp; Proposal Writing, submission and follow up.
- Collaborate with the product development team to identify and prioritize new product or service offerings based on market demand and customer needs.
- Monitor and manage commercial budgets, ensuring cost-effectiveness and optimal resource allocation.
- Work with the team to develop and implement Customer retention strategy.
- Ensure market research and analysis of market performance of company products and identify new markets.
- Tracking of competitors activities and competitive environment; develops appropriate strategies to protect and enhance companyâs market share.
- Conducting market research in order to identify market requirements and conditions for current and future products and services.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual updates on all sales activities and pipelines Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Achieve a X% increase in overall revenueWhat do you need to be considered successful.
How important are you to the bottomline?
As a Commercial and Growth Manager, you will work directly with the Business Development officers, Marketing and and amp; Sales Communication Lead, to generate revenue and increase growth within the company. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. You should be an industry professional with excellent conversation, business development and negotiation skills with an entrepreneurial attitude, who can solve and drive business issues within their commercial and amp; business development team
The biggest problem solving duties on the job?
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving a Certain percent increase in overall revenue.
â Attain a growth in new customer acquisition by implementing targeted sales strategies.
â Increase market share by some percent in target market segments within the next 6 months.
â Increase average deal size by an agreed percentage through effective pricing strategies and upselling techniques.
â Achieve at least 80% of receivables within agreed SLA with clients.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelorâs degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- MBA is an added advantage Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in commercial and growth roles, both in B2B and B2C industry.
- Experience in B2B or B2C in the healthcare or Transportation Industry would be greatly considered. Functional Competencies
- Demonstrated track record of driving revenue growth and profitability
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and techniques.
- Persuasion and amp; Negotiation.
- Sales strategic development, planning, and implementation.
- Understanding of the industry to improve the effectiveness and amp; profitability of the company.
- Sales Analysis and Market Forecasting
- Optimizing stakeholder value
- Presentation skills
- Proficiency in product branding and marketing
- Corporate Business Development and Sales
- Organizational Competencies:
- People Centric
- Professionalism and amp; Excellent
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Problem Solving
- Analytical and Negotiation
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Proactive and amp; Result-Oriented
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Critical and Strategic Thinking
What do you stand to gain?
- Reimbursement for travel.
- Health benefits.
- Time off allowance.
- Part sponsorship for Commercial business certifications
- Corporate outings and events.
- Perks like âStaff discountâ and amp; âflexible working location policy.â
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.