Shuttlers is on the mission to provide a simpler, better and cost efficient way to commute by their combination of good technology and efficient operations. Their goal is to help professionals commute to work and back home in the most comfortable, safe, fun and affordable way possible.
About the Role
They are seeking a highly motivated, purpose-driven and personable client relationship manager to join their team. The client relationship manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, ensuring satisfaction with transportation solution, and promoting client retention.
What do you need to be considered Successful?
- Ensure at least 95% Retention on all assigned Active Businesses.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service and support.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, addressing their needs, concerns, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Create visit schedule and achieve 90% of all scheduled customer visits
- Understand and effectively communicate the features, benefits, and value of their products and services.
- Proactively identify opportunities to promote client retention and increase revenue, including upselling and cross-selling; ensuring a minimum growth of 5% every quarter.
- Ensure Morning and Evening Trip completion with Operations daily
- Lead and mentor the Client Relationship/retention team, fostering a motivated and high-performing team culture.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve client issues and ensure client satisfaction.
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activity to provide insights and recommendations to improve client relationships and satisfaction.
How important are you to the bottom-line?
You will be expected to lead and manage the client relationship/retention team, fostering a motivated, high-performing, and collaborative team environment.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the Job?
You will be required to enhance customer satisfaction, address service issues, and build strong client relationships, thereby promoting customer loyalty and revenue growth.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Have 5+ years proven work experience in client relationship Relationship Management, Account Management, Key Account management, etc
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Have solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive salary
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.