- Provide support in all trades and services to effectively maintain various buildings and continually reduce defects
- Increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Daily & weekly resource planning (Manpower, vehicles, etc) based on planned loads and mentor sales teams to achieve and exceed targets.
- Managing costs and performance of the warehouse
- Lead and engage a team to drive excellent customer service
- Effective management of performance, conduct, absence, engagement, and training and development of team members, holding people accountable to agreed departmental and company standards.
- Monitor KPI's, identify and communicate associated actions, and highlight areas for improvement
- Responsible for Identifying Channel Partners for warehouses set up in the assigned geography as per the company guidelines.
- Responsible for managing the warehouse operations
- BSc/HND in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, Accounting, Statistics, and other Numerate disciplines.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Operations, Sales, or in a similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years of FMCG Sales or Telecom (Prepaid Sales) experience
- Must have handled Channel Partner/Distributors in the previous stint.
- Skilled in handling Logistics Operations and Sales Operations
- The capacity and capability to encourage innovation and creativity within the organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
Remuneration: Attractive with HMO and other statutory benefits.