Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including human resources, facilities, properties etc.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Develop procedures to ensure the physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Create workplace violence awareness, prevention programs and ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Implement video surveillance, develop network access, monitoring policies and investigate security breaches.
- Maintain relationships with local, state, and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Implement disciplinary procedures
- Conduct audits to find holes in the security platform and develop risk management assessments.
- To supervise and control the work of security personnel
Required Qualification and Experience
- Experience in managing multiple teams
- Experience in paramilitary activities, logistics and business processes
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in paramilitary.
- B.Sc./B. Eng./HND in any related courses
Competency (Knowledge, Skills and Attitude)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skill
- Organisation and time management skill
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills