A logistics company is looking to hire a professional driver.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Drive vehicle for official trips, or as requested by representatives
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
- Ensure the vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure the vehicle is given regular/ day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly according to the official manufacturer’s specifications.
- Must possess relevant years of experience
- A valid driver’s license.
- A keen knowledge of the Lagos route
- Ability to take initiative
- The candidate should be ready to resume work immediately.
- Should be able to communicate effectively.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 monthly
Location: Okota and its environs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.