The role will Support the Security Planning/Finance Function in the build-up, defence and approval of the yearly work programme and budget. Specifically, the Business Support role will include, but not limited to:
- Monitor spends against Asset budget on monthly basis for possible realignment
- Identify and flag up areas of budget pressure and maintain pressure database
- Process average of 243 invoices/ Service Entry (SEs) monthly and Vendor invoices.
- Identify creative cost-saving initiatives and track value – report out quarterly.
- Preparation of security cost object Planning and Performance breakdown input in DOIS format.
- Gather supporting documentary evidence and upload for Budget/performance during budget defence
- Coordinate and review the Functions monthly accrual.
- Ensure the right cost elements/cost objects are used for each activity
- Highlight budget monthly performance of over/underspend to Activity Planner.
- Validate requests for Vendors’ Invoice Status. Carry out checks in SAP and provide advice on Service Entry position
- Follow up on the timely resolution of vendors issues and provide an overview of controls put in place on invoice processing.
- Produce and maintain the following reports: Quarterly report of spends outside of approved budget – end of every quarter & Monthly budget plan/value of work done (VOWD) – end of every month