Business Proposal Writer
Securemedy Nigeria Limited
Marketing & Communications
Under the general direction of the Director, Client Relations, is a corporate support function serving in a leading role in preparing proposals in pursuit of new business opportunities. This role will support all technical writing functions related to business development activities for our U.S.-based operations. The Business Proposal Writer will also be tasked with facilitating the various tasks required for gathering sufficient information to draft the appropriate response to the application opportunities. The successful candidate is required to function remotely, while actively working with other members of the business development team, in accordance with routine guidelines and ongoing supervision.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- To conduct a preliminary assessment of Request for Proposals using predefined parameters resulting in the sound decisions on preceding with response to the proposal
- To conduct an in-depth review of Requests for Proposals to understand client service needs and desired solutions.
- To serve a key role in contributing, reviewing, and editing drafts of proposals prior to final submission
- To gather relevant supporting information from both internal and external sources for proposal content creation
- To identify gaps and/or conflicts within Request for Proposals and communicate with a prospective client for clarification.
- To collaborate efforts with cross-functional teams including operations, human resources, training, and programs manager for planning, organization, production, and revisions to technical volumes to produce high-quality content for proposal response.
- Coordinate, support, and lead the comprehensive preparation of winning proposals.
- To serve a key role in technical writing, formatting, and packaging of the final proposal according to the “Instructions for Offerors”.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s (preferably Master’s) degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or a similar business-related field
- At least five (5) years of experience in successful business and proposal development including multi-year, multi-million/complex solicitations for major corporations.
- Must be capable of reviewing and assimilating large volumes of information within a brief period.
- Proven skills in writing and editing proposal content in a professional and credible manner with evidence of successful wins.
- Experienced in leading capture planning, storyboarding sessions, and participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign-off, and document production.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous proofreading skills.
- Must possess strong organizational and project management skills.
- Must possess a superior verbal and written command of the English language.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the scope of work of a standard Request for Proposal
- Ability to communicate industry concepts, business practices, and proposed solutions to client need in a relatable manner.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet non-negotiable deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in the service-related industry strongly preferred.
Work Schedule: Days: Monday – Friday (Virtual / Remote Position)
- 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Nigerian Time Zone)
- (1-hour unpaid lunch break)
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (U.S. Based, Eastern Standard Time)
- Hours: 40 hours per week minimum
Remuneration: We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, training, and opportunities for advancement. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Base compensation NGN 350,000 per month including all mandatory employee benefits.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.