Business-Oriented Staff Writer
Marketing & Communications
We’re a software company that builds legal solutions for businesses in Nigeria. We’re looking for an expert business operations writer who can help us expand our site with relevant articles that help our audience. Do you consider yourself an expert in business operations? Do you spend more time researching or learning about business operations than most other things? Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things related to helping them with business operations? And do you love writing? If you answered yes to these questions. This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - business operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Whether you are a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You will be covering a wide range of topics often around business operations focused especially on Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa. For this, we need a true expert! If you don’t truly have a passion for business operations, it’ will not work.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of writing experience
- Must have Business operations-related writing samples.
Work Type/Schedule: Remote (Flexible)
Benefits: What’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team driven to grow the industry. We will give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- Competitive rates
- Consistent workload
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- You will also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.