We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Business Manager to be a part of our Company. You will be responsible for researching and identifying new business opportunities that are in-line with the company’s goals. Also, you will be coordinating the implementation of strategies and monitoring their performance.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Working People Limited Outsourcing is a Leading provider of Human
Resources solutions in Nigeria. Our prowess lies not just in providing a
qualitative workforce but also in developing and implementing customized
options for Human Resource challenges for clients. This service is a unique
offering to our diverse clients that requires our service. Working People Limited assures its clients of top-quality candidates around the
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities
- Setting up the company’s business goals and objectives
- Evaluating and hiring new employees
- Analyzing business processes and employee performance and suggesting improvements
- Performing regular evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Suggest improvements to upgrade for company operations process
- Oversee employees and give them constructive feedback and suggestions for improvements
- Preparing the company’s budget plans and monitoring the budget
- Ensuring all company and business practices adhere to the legal guidelines and regulations
- Keeping track of the company's growth and performance
- Ensuring that the company has adequate resources to complete all its activities
- Brainstorming and implementing ways to maximize productivity
- Building and maintaining long-term business relations with clients, and vendors.
- Attending networking events, seminars, and conferences
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret external data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Complete knowledge of the business process, legal guidelines, and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, and information systems
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business management or a similar role
- Familiarity with the latest industry trends and developments
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations
- Results-driven and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- In-depth knowledge of different research and data analysis procedures and methods
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Strong aptitude for numbers and financial report
- Effectively manage large-scale, complex contract negotiations and close new business deals with potential clients
Professional Business managers that live around surulere or close to the environment should apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.