Industry: Food Service
Position: Business Development Manager
Our client is searching for a Business and Development Manager for an Africa themed Delivery/takeout restaurant located in Abuja. This is a new operation and we require an experienced person capable of delivering top-notch service.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains and grows business with existing customers by developing new service stream opportunities and develop a wide network of contacts.
- Devise and implement strategies for meeting and exceeding sales performance targets
- Develop excellent market reputation and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Collaborate in preparing and delivering all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations and exhibitions.
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Organization’s business plan and targets.
- Monitor the competition and maintain a strong knowledge of market trends
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or similar field.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in Sales / Marketing or related area within foodservice industry and at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Business development or entrepreneurial experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Expertise in expanding sales area-wise
- Demonstrable skills in communication and interpersonal Skills
- Proven sales track record