Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with management to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- New customer acquisition - proactively expand customer base across Nigeria
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Ability to manage clients – client sales, expectations and requirements are essential. This includes identifying areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to Management
- Strategic key account management of corporate customers to ensure repeat business
- Achieve sales goals and report on actuals and forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years Sales, Marketing and Business Development experience. Previous experience working in Pharma/Healthcare sales sector e.g. Sales Executive or HMO would be beneficial
- The role requires strong analytical skills, excellent communication, interpersonal and prioritization skills
- Market knowledge and outstanding customer service
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to upsell services and products
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- The role is based in Lagos but may require some travel within Nigeria
- Responsibilities and job description may be refined with changing business needs