We are seeking an experienced Business Development Executive with a strong background in the travel and tourism industry. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of travel operations, proficiency in using Amadeus Software for various booking sites, and a proven track record of closing corporate deals. Elfrique is a dynamic and innovative company that is specialized in the travel and tours eco system. We are committed to delivering exceptional travel experiences to our clients through our expertise in travel and tours management and customer service excellence.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop and implement effective business development strategies to attract and retain corporate & individual clients.
- Utilize Amadeus & Elfrique website and other booking platforms to manage travel arrangements for clients, including flights, accommodations, and other travel services.
- Negotiate and secure lucrative travel contracts and deals with corporate & individual clients.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients while exploring new opportunities to expand the client base.
- Create promotional content, offers and travel packages that appeal to a diverse cliental base.
- Engage in all forms of online (digital) and offline marketing to drive sales, create strategy, budget, and execute to drive awareness, sales, and engagements.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in the travel and tourism industry to offer innovative and competitive services.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and potential areas of growth.
- Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring all client inquiries and concerns are addressed promptly and effectively.
- Submit weekly strategic marketing plans/Reports.
- Must be open to perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Meet profit & sales target.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Tourism, or a related field.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in business development, preferably in the travel and tourism industry.
- Proficiency in using Amadeus and other major booking platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to close corporate deals and maintain client relationships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passionate about travels and with top-notch travel experiences
Work Type: Hybrid
Location: Lagos State
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 300,000
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Mentorship and training
- Dynamic and supportive work environment.
Deadline for Application: 29th February 2024
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.