· Work with cross-functional teams and department heads to develop and execute business plans related to growth and revenue generation (new markets, new channels and new businesses)
· Support and promote credible growth initiatives by executing regular market research analysis.
· Screen potential business deals by analyzing the market, examining risks and potentials, evaluating clauses in the contract and making recommendations to management.
· Increase revenue from referrals of existing clients
· Develop the organization's brand and constantly promote positive brand awareness and visibility
· Actively and aggressively market and sell the company’s products and services;
· Acquire & win new sets of clients, while following up on inactive/ prospective clients on a weekly basis;
· Seek & create demand for the company’s product & services by pitching to clients;
· Maintaining sound customers relationships and projecting products/ services and good image of the company at all times;
· Proactively reporting on market dynamics, including market trends & competitor intelligence on a weekly basis. Note: Competitors that are spotted in an active clients’ base must be reported;
· Actively take part in and follow up on all tendering processes at all stages;
· Identify new areas of clients’ needs and provide means of meeting and exceeding these requirements;
· Liaise with the all necessary departments and collate documents/information necessary for successful completion of bids for clients;
· Liaising with vendors/ suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
· Provide weekly sales/client relationship management report to BDM;
· Source for profitable business lines to increase company turnover whilst ensuring that company materials/ resources are fully utilized;
· Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues & management;
· Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
· Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
· Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
· Any other duty that may be assigned by management.