We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Curate and develop digital content such as images, videos, and effects.
- Liaise with brands on digital assets and content.
- Create promotions and seasonal designs.
- Review the site daily with a customer-first mindset to ensure the integrity, consistency, and accuracy of product images.
- Must have a visible portfolio to show growth from previous jobs done
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND
- Experience Length of 1 - 3 years
- Must have an elevated design sense
- This is a hybrid/full-time role.
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 – 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.