Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to ensure continued profitability and volume growth of the assigned brands through effective, well coordinated planning and prudent/innovative deployment of marketing and fiscal resources.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- The Job holder has the responsibility for ensuring the achievement of the company’s market share, brand equity, gross margin, brand awareness and penetration.
- Primarily responsible for the development of 3 years brands plan and for Regal schnapps.
- The incumbent is expected to manage brands annual budgets, close the gaps and look for opportunities in the market place whilst constantly advising the Marketing Manager accordingly; to maintain/attain overall competitive superiority for the brands.
- The incumbent is expected to forecast the 3 years sales volume and align the 3 years brand plan to deliver the forecast based on planned activities, competitive market situation and other feedbacks.
- Expected to liaise regularly with Supply Chain, Quality Assurance Department and other functional units to ensure consistent quality of products and smooth execution of brands/product group programmes
- The job holder contributes to decision on key marketing mix elements through in-depth data analysis of own brands and competition.
- Monitors stock levels of products in his kitty as well as the sales trends, profitability and feeds the Marketing Manager with data for the production planning meeting.
- Tracks consumer feedback research as well as trade response initiative and threat by brands.
- Expected to visits markets, trade and area facilities to keep in touch with market developments and identify potential opportunities and threat to the business.
- The incumbent exercises a certain amount of discretion in executing his/her duties, but is required to obtain approval of the Marketing Manager on strategic issues, prior to commitment of company resources.
- The job holder must be data driven, comfortable with the Microsoft office suites and be able to develop insights for data
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc or HND in any suitable course, an MBA Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience out of which Minimum should be 3 Years in Brand Management experience and 2 Must have been in Sales with responsibility for Channel Management
- The incumbent must be comfortable with traveling to different part of the country and must be organized to keep track of brand details
- Strong conceptual ability and lots of creative energy to keep the product group in its portfolio fresh and exciting in the minds of the consuming public.
- Well grounded in both the theoretical and practical knowledge of brand management especially in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.