Brand Business Manager
Grand Oak Limited
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Contribute to sub-Portfolio Brand Strategy definition.
- Initiate annual Brand marketing review and plans for the Brand with detailed information on Brand marketing objectives in accordance with overall Brand strategy.
- Define Brand Communication Strategy in accordance with Plan and Brand Position, selecting the most efficient media mix in alignment with the Portfolio Manager.
- To prepare Agency briefs and subsequent evaluation and assessment of subsequent Agency creative proposals.
- Creation and exploitation of brand sponsorship platform where applicable, to enhance selected brand health indicators.
- Identification of and association with relevant external events/initiatives that will add value to brand equity.
- Monitoring related platforms especially those in use by competition.
- Lead the development of advertising materials/creative proposals in each stage before final approval by the Marketing Director.
- Propose and test any changes in advertising strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Trade Marketing Team to ensure effective Sales Driver deployment of the Brand in all categories of outlets, driving ultimately Equity.
- Monitor competitive strategies, advertising, and positioning platforms with a view to constantly ensuring continued alignment to Brand positioning.
- Report periodically, giving information on all activities undertaken by the Brand and competitive brands.
- Keep the Brand’s profitability under constant review and draw early attention to any deviations from estimated profits as a result of sales variations or changes in costs.
- Prepare an annual advertising budget for the Brands in the sub-Portfolio for the approval of the Marketing Director.
- Monitor advertising budget ensuring adherence in line with approved plans.
- Carry out regular budget-control monitoring exercises to avert over-expenditure.
- Prepare a yearly Media Brief for the Agency giving guidance regarding advertising budget appropriation by media.
- Ensure that all outdoor hoardings and posters for the Brand are in good condition and that hoardings are strategically located.
- Monitor and analyze official and unofficial trade margins of competing brands, make appropriate proposals, and execute accordingly.
- Ensure that all marketing considerations are considered in making volume projections for the Brand.
- Propose and execute promotions plans and schemes, in alignment with Trade Marketing Team, after approval by the Marketing Director.
- Monitor the effectiveness of all promotional activities, propose relevant modifications, and prepare post-promotion reports with appropriate proposals and recommendations.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree in marketing
- At least 5 years experience in Brand Marketing (FMCG preferred)
- Self-motivated and able to work to own initiative and be hands-on
- High level of personal organization and attention to detail
- Autonomy and ability to drive own agenda
- A positive 'can-do' attitude with creative flair
- Results driven with strong commercial awareness, including full budget management
- Capable of problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
- Good strategic thinker with a desire to make an impact
- Lots of passion for developing brands and ability to influence stakeholders with confidence
- Team leader with the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills (IRI/Nielsen/IWSR)
- Strong experience in creative/production processes, design, and implementation, research, and development
- A good understanding of advertising agencies and the ability to plan, measure and execute marketing campaigns and strategies
- Strong understanding of product marketing and good experience in managing the marketing of a product and liaising within teams and external agencies ATL/BTL
- Strong decision-making ability, both in tactical and strategic situations
- Comfortable adapting to change
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Strong business acumen with an appreciation for commerciality
- Solid analytical and influencing skills.
- Thorough and creative problem-solving abilities, and strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple initiatives with strong execution orientation and proper project management abilities.
- Previous brand marketing experience in an FMCG
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.