Champion the execution of brand strategy in line with overall organizational objectives and participate in the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing communication plan that meets the organization’s financial and non-financial goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Plan and execute brand engagement activities
- Become a custodian of the corporate brand ensuring consistent projection of the company across the board
- Ensure consistency of brand image all internal and external communications are consistent with the company’s brand positioning
- Support all technical, creative and content production
- Support the implementation of strategic through-the-line marketing activities including all internal communications, media and agency relations, branding, events and sponsorships, merchandise management, corporate and industry/policy initiatives
- Support the development of brand strategies and marketing plans across designated businesses
- Enforce brand consistency and monitoring across all platforms
- Execute assigned businesses’ marketing plans/activities
- Liaise with Market Operations to ensure stakeholder's requirements are clearly understood and delivered within stipulated SLAs
- Maintain the security of all entrusted information, and ensure full compliance with policies in IS Handbook
- Support the delivery of programs, initiatives and projects of Marketing and communication.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or any other related field
- Professional qualification is desired
of 5 years of quality experience in a similar role.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.