Brand and Digital Content Specialist
DOS Clothing Store
Marketing & Communications
The Digital Content Specialist's primary responsibility is the development and adaptation of the brand marketing strategies in order to establish strategic direction and program positioning. Their job is to use their marketing and industry expertise to set budgets for campaigns, organize promotional events for products and encourage brand uniformity.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop brand strategies, promote brand growth and expansion, implement brand plans using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Shall be responsible for SEO optimization (analytics and AdWords)
- Shall be responsible for sending out newsletters using platforms such as Mailchimp
- Digital Content Specialist shall be in charge of using tools such as Ahref, Canva, and other enabling tools for the optimization of task
- Content creation and posting on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics
- Developing custom marketing and advertising strategies.
- Creating designs and layouts for media outlets.
- Writing pitches, blog posts, and articles.
- Overseeing social media accounts and ensuring brand consistency.
- Building relationships with influencers, journalists, and media outlets.
- Working with the CEO and the general manager in making decisions about the cost of branding, advertisement, and analyzing trends for the company.
- Conducting meetings with Social media influencers and blog outlets for the company.
- Manages social media timelines and executes plans across all media channels (TVs, Radios, Prints, and Online blogs).
- Reviews targeted spending and make Real-time adjustments in order to optimize brand marketing campaign performance.
- Works with the online store manager, in creating website banners, adding products to the website, and tracking insights on the website.
- Setups ads on social media accounts to optimize sales creates brand awareness, and generate traffic to the website.
- Build, plan, and implement the overall marketing strategy for the company.
- Perform a weekly report on the ROI and KPIs.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- At least 2 - 3 years of work experience
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in any discipline
- Good Marketing knowledge
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.