- Administer everyday operations for all sales activities.
- Supervise efficient working of staff and maintain smooth workflow to achieve all annual growth objectives to improve business.
- Maintain a high standard of service in the branch and prepare accurate records.
- Resolve all customer issues and facilitate new accounts development.
- Provide optimal customer services and reconcile receipt and cash payment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience in a financial institution.
- Understands how to instruct the staff and lead them towards the path of professional excellence.
- Be efficient in the documentation.
- Be proficient in various computer applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.