Our Client is a Wealth Management and Investment advisory firm established and incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and specializing in the provision of tailored wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals and institutional clients while leveraging long-standing relationships with international partners and leading fund houses to facilitate exclusive access to select investment platforms/products across different asset classes and global currencies and jurisdictions. It is our client’s mission to work with private clients and institutional investors to provide bespoke package investment solutions for investment needs. Our client is currently a market leader in Investment Immigration with a distribution footprint of 17 branches across 8 cities and is committed to working with clients to help Protect, Grow, Enhance, and Optimize the wealth they have built over time. As a result of expansion and strategic repositioning, our Client seeks immediate employment of the following exceptional individuals to join its existing team of more than 1,000 employees.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 15 years
- Reporting to the Executive Director- Business Development, and effectively to the Chief Executive Officer and with matrix reporting to the Group Head of HR,
- The role holder will lead and motivate the staff within the branch to drive strategic initiatives as communicated by the Executive, to meet activity and revenue by maximizing new business opportunities in their catchment areas, deepening existing relationships, and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- The incumbent has overall accountability for people management in the branch and must drive behaviors, aligned to our core values to enable optimal performance of the staff allocated to them and service quality to clients. In line with this, the role holder will groom and develop talents for building bench strengths.
- The Branch Manager will have the ultimate responsibility of running their branch as a profitable value center, ensuring efficient utilization of the resources allocated to them while driving the revenue targets and living the company’s values.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 15 years of sales, marketing, or business management experience.
- Branch management experience in a Financial Institution or related sector can be an advantage
- 100% sense of ownership
- Corporate behavior, knowledge, and sound judgment
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
- Excellent dress sense
- Candidate must be between the ages of 35 – 47 years
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.