* Proficient in Sketch-up.
* Proficient in Revit and 3Dmax.
* Ability to be able to work on design propertiery software.
* A good team player.
* Good 2d designs.
* Ability to go to sites and take measurements and design from scratch.
* Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
* Developing product designs from scratch.
* Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
* Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
* Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
* Finalizing AutoCAD models.
* Presenting models to clients.
* Completing job reports.
* Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
* Advanced knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering, and Architecture.
* Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
* Excellent technical design skills.
* Good communication skills.
* A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
* Ability to project manage.