Working with companies and government agencies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience with ICAN certification, at least 7 of which must be in a reputable audit firm.
- Experience in Oil and Gas, and Microfinance Bank operations will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of CaseWare, Active Data and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and analytical skills.