- Coordinate the installation and maintenance of all locally sourced heavy electrical equipment with a high technical standard.
- Manage all the automated systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance.
- Support the implementation of preventive maintenance programmes for all electrical systems.
- Coordinate the execution of daily electrical maintenance schedules to ensure that all daily maintenance targets are met and equipment efficiency is maximized.
- Maintain and attend to issues on programmable logic controllers.
- Supervise utility maintenance and upgrade in the mills and site
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- B.Eng./HND in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Qualification such as NSE/COREN is an added advantage
- Minimum of five years cognate experience
- Knowledge of flour milling Machines
Location: Niger Mills Calabar