A Mortgage Bank requires a suitable and really skillful candidate for this position
- The candidate must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of HND or Bachelors degree in Finance, Banking, Management or any other relevant field. Additional Post Graduate qualification or any other professional qualification will be an advantage)
- Have over 5-10 years banking experience
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have good computer skills (must be fluent in Microsoft words, excel and power points).
- Conversant with preparation and interpretation of management accounts, annual accounts and other performance monitoring accounts/tools as well as analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis /variances reporting.
- Conversant with preparation of monthly, quarterly and bi-annually returns to regulators such as CBN and NDIC
- Conversant with budget planning and control
- Conversant analyzing fees, interest income, investment income, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Conversant with preparation, interpretation and processing of Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria NHF mortgage documentations and guidelines.
- Conversant with preparation, interpretation and processing of Family Homes Fund mortgage documentations and guidelines.
- Conversant with preparation, interpretation and processing of Nigerian Mortgage Refinance Company mortgage documentations and guidelines.
- Have good marketing skills and good understanding of the Nigerian mortgage banking industry
- Have good knowledge of marketing and selling National Housing Fund (NHF) loans to customers and must be conversant with management staff at the Head Office of Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
- Have good knowledge of marketing and selling Federal mortgage bank Developers loans to customers/developers
- conversant with of banking operations.
- Have professional skills to supervise units such as banking operations, credit/loans, financial control, Mortgage marketing, origination and underwriting etc.
- Have very good understanding of Credit Risk and Enterprise Risk processing, monitoring and implementation
- Conversant with management staff at FMBN, Abuja headquarters, NMRC and Family Homes Fund
- conversant with underwriting guidelines of Nigerian Mortgage Refinance Company (NMRC)
- Must have existing client portfolio to bring along