1. Work content
1.1 Field work
(1) Be familiar with the content and technical requirements of alignment field work.
(2) Communicate with local departments and assist the Project Department in purchasing documents and signing agreements. Communicate with the Consultant, and be company with the Consultant in on-site survey, etc.
(3) Do investigation, survey on road, pipeline, building, power line, factory, and others in site along the alignment, with taking photos and videos, and filling the investigation table and description.
(4) Completing the daily field survey record, summarize today work, and plan the upcoming work.
(5) Other field work arranged by Project Department.
1.2 Design work
(1) Be familiar with the design specifications of local road design codes or international railway design codes, and aware of the design purpose and technical requirements.
(2) Communicate with the Consultant on design drawing, clarify and sort out the Consultant’s comments, and report to the person in charge.
(3) Study the road/railway alternative proposals and edit the report; do road/railway plan, profile, cross section design, fill the parameter table and report; road secondary design, such as marking, fencing, etc.
(4) Other design work arranged by Project Department.
2. Recruitment requirements
(1) Prepare your own smart phones, required to be equipped with Whats app and Wechat, which is convenient in communication and recording. The mobile phone should be able to take photos clearly with positioning function.
(2) Prepare your own laptop, which software could be installed such as Auto CAD, Google Earth, Office and other alignment design software.
(3) Prepare your own ZENITH BANK card in advance for your salary payment.
(4) Be bachelor or above, major in Civil Engineering (road/ railway engineer). Be familiar with Auto CAD, Google Earth, Office and other professional software.
(5) Be healthy, hardworking, able to fit the field work; have strong sense of responsibility, strong learning ability, and obey the arrangement of the Project Department.
(6) 1 years related working experience is preferred.
(7) Experience in studying in China or ability to speak Chinese is preferred.