- Prospective Agents must have been engaged in commercial activities for a minimum of 12 months in his/her location.
- The prospective Agent MUST have a shop (a permanent structure – either rented or owned) from which he/she operates.
- The prospective Agent is willing to render financial services as defined by Riby.
- Prospective Agent has enough room within his shop or can create room for this additional service.
- All Agents must understand technology.
- Willingness to commit the sum of #15,000 to obtain POS and for branding during onboarding.
- You can earn up to NGN 75,000 - 200,000 monthly serving as an agent depending on the value of transactions you are able to process within the month.
- Cash withdrawal: This will be done with the customer's atm card.
- Cash deposit: This Is done via cash only.
- Fund transfer: This can either be cash or card base.
- Mobile recharge: the agent will collect cash to do this.
- Bill payment: this can either be cash or card base.
- Upselling our RCB solution to the informal cooperatives
- Acting as agents for RCB referred