- Manages all financial transactions;
- Preparing reports, budgets, and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Verifying invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Reconciliation of the company's account payables and receivables.
- Verification of Vendors bills and processing payment
- Tracking organization expenses.
- Processing refunds
- Preparation of payroll, payslip, raising and passing salary journal entry
- Bank balance reconciliation
- VAT, PAYE, WHT, NSITF, and pension schedule preparation and filing
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Report
- Handles monthly, quarterly, and annual closings, manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- This role is opened to Female candidates only to encourage gender balance in the workplace
- Minimum academic qualification of either an HND or BSc in Accounting
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High Integrity and proactiveness
- High level of accuracy and precision
- Good organizational skills and ability to work with deadlines
- Good business acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Proficient in the use of ERP preferably QuickBooks
Location: Maryland, Ikeja Lagos
Salary Range: NGN100,000 – 120,000 (Negotiable) monthly gross