- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget
- BSC/HND in Accounting
- Minimum of three years work experience as an Accountant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Good time management skill
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skill