Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Take charge of operational account management activities within the business unit including but not limited to:
- Reporting all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with the company’s Finance policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), regulatory requirements, and internal control/audit requirements.
- Generating accurate reports and analyses from operational financial transactions in line with agreed timelines
- Ensuring regular management of bank cash book
- Generating accurate reports of Debtors Control Account, Income Statement and Debtors Age Analysis, and Debt recovery.
- Developing and managing Costing of Products as market changes.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships for staffs Salary Accounts.
- Assuming full responsibility for the preparation of Monthly Income Statements and advice based on indices shown by reports.
- Minimum academic qualification of a university degree or equivalent
- At least 2 of working experience in a Finance function
- Possession of a recognized professional accounting qualification.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- High degree of communication skills, particularly attuned to working well with non-finance professionals
- Good Oral and written Communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to acquire sufficient technical knowledge to understand the company’s business and products.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.