We are looking to hire an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- File monthly and yearly tax returns ( lirs ,firs etc)
- Have sufficient experience in tax-related matters ( processing Tcc, audited accounts)
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a relevant degree
- Additional certification (ICAN, ATS, CIPM) is a plus
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Location: Candidates residing around lekki Lagos axis are preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.