Avant Organic Farms and Foods Limited, one of the leaders in the agribusiness/FMCG sector seeks to employ the services of a qualified and experienced Accountant to join our Accounts and Finance department. This role is responsible for overseeing the financial management and operations of the business efficiently and accurately. The duties cover all the aspects of accounts operations, including budgeting and forecasting, preparation of management accounts, cash flow management, and auditing. The desired candidate should have strong work experience in accounting, preferably in an Agribusiness or FMCG setting, and should reside in Ibadan/Iwo in Osun State or be willing to relocate if need be.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Preparation of Daily Activities Report ranging from Sales, Production, Inventory, and Receipt and Payments of Cash.
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts and reports and Financial Accounts.
- Inventory Control and Reconciliation on regular basis.
- Review of all Payment vouchers for accuracy as prepared by Accounts Officers before posting
- Posting of Receipts and Reconciliation of all lodgments and payments through Bank Reconciliation on daily basis.
- Fixed Assets Management and Controls through regular updates of Fixed Assets Register
- Credit Control Management and Accounts Receivables Reconciliation.
- Verification of purchases with vendors’ Way Bills, GRN, and Invoices after posting by Accounts Officer and ensure Accounts Payables Reconciliation on weekly basis.
- General Ledger Scrutiny for adequacy and accuracy.
- Cost Accounting with Products Costing and Margin Analysis.
- Preparation and filing of monthly statutory returns with FIRS, IRS, etc.
- Coordinate monthly and other surprise stock take as may be required.
- Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Either an HND or BSc in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- A Master’s degree in a related field would also be an added advantage
- ICAN/ACCA certification is a key requirement
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience in a similar role, preferably in an Agribusiness or FCMG setting
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, Sage, and any other accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance PAYE, PENSION, VAT, Company Income Tax,
- Capital Gains Tax
- Excellent reporting skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salaried position depending on candidate qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance/HMO
Other important information:
- Applicants must be willing to relocate, as the organization is prepared to provide accommodation.
Location: Ibadan-Iwo Road, Iwo, Osun State
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.