A client (Nuage Icons) is interested in recruiting a Web-Developer with graphic design skills. He or she must be passionate about seeking innovative solutions and working to applying them quickly and accurately.
The post holder will be involved in full project life-cycle, assisting Management in developing in-house and third party websites and business applications. Production support/bug fixing of both new and existing web application and software will be required as part of the role.
- Involvement in projects of varying size and complexity
- Working from written specifications
- Quality testing of systems and applications
- Provide in house support for applications, intranet and external clients websites
- Graphic design for in-house and external clients
- At least two A-level’s with at least 2 years working experience in IT or
- A proven ability to work with little supervision in an efficient and cooperative manner
- Experience of developing web applications from specifications
- Proficiency with WordPress interface, Photoshop or Macromedia fireworks and Corel draw
- Experience of Database (MySQL).
- A good understanding of computing including operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and communication skills including excellent spoken and written English
- Relational database design
- MSSQL, Stored Procedures and Views
- N-tier design
- IIS, Windows Server
- UX/CX design Skills
Forward CV's to: email@example.com
or Submit Hard copies to:
11, omotayo Ojo Street Ikeja Lagos