- As a Technical Support Representative at QServers Network Limited, you will receive inbound calls from potential and current customers seeking to purchase website hosting, web design, search engine optimization, and other services.
- Primarily, you will be troubleshooting web hosting related issues with our current customers and helping them manage their account information.
- These customers need your help with issues that they cannot resolve on their own.
What you will do:
- You will work directly with customers via telephone and email to troubleshoot products and/or services in order to facilitate the purchase of new products and/or services.
- When customers will contact you with their issues, you will utilize your tech-savvy knowledge and provide appropriate solutions to the best of your ability.
- You will have the support of your peers, supervisors, resource pages, and more to aid you in the process.
- Your goal is to ensure that the customer has a positive experience with their product/service.
What you bring to the table:
- Your ability to woo others with your written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Your dexterity in managing multiple tasks and screens efficiently, while maintaining focus and control
- Your attention to detail to ensure customers have the best experience possible while meeting departmental goals
- Your reliability to work assigned shifts and complete work as expected
- Your experiences in the areas of technical support and customer service
- Your proven ability to learn and understand the many web hosting technologies quickly and accurately(knowledge and experience with cPanel, DNS, FTP, WHM is a plus!)
- Your intrinsic motivation to put in 110%+ to provide an outstanding customer service experience
What we are like:
- The essential functions of the job are to sit, use a keyboard, a mouse, view a dual monitor set up, and communicate with customers over the phone and online for a certain periods of time.
- Add on driven co-workers, supportive staff, relaxed dress code, company outings and more! If you feel that your skills are a match for what we are looking for, please reach out. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Graduate, not more than 30 years
- Must have completed NYSC