Key job Responsibilities
1. Ensure production processes run reliably and efficiently.
2. Planning and organizing production schedules timely.
3. Deliver finished products to the warehouse for Coordinating Manager.
4. Assess production project and resource requirements for accomplishments.
5. Collaborate, negotiate and agree with the Coordinator and Sales Manager on the budget forecasts estimate and time management
6. Ensure health and safety regulations are strictly adhered.
7. Determine production quality control standards in line with the international best practices.
8. Oversee production process uninterrupted.
9. Re-negotiate timescales or schedules with the Coordinator as necessary
10. Carry out routine production equipment repairs and maintenance.
11. Supervise the work of the junior staff in the production unit.
12. Carry out in-house training for production staff with permission from Management.
13. Any other assignment as may be given from time to time.