We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Inventory Control and Operations experience as well as hands-on Material Handling
- Outstanding Communication skills to liaise with suppliers, operations heads, and customers
- Experience in Operating a Forklift and completing tasks promptly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask effectively
- Product Flow: Arrangement of product in the warehouse that will allow the practice of First in First Out (FIFO) or First To Expire First Out (FEFO) and should be properly documented.
- Maintain close relationships with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Advice on product procurement based on data-managed stock records.
- Identify and eliminate warehouse process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking warehousing and stock-keeping funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights on the business, defining and delivering techniques to improve the funnel.
- Support eCommerce channel operational development & and execution- drop shipping, outbound, inbound, customer queries, etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be a team player.
- Quality Assurance, Compliance, and Can-do mindset
- Effective understanding of ZOHO software will be an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.