- Develop strategic recommendations on how to increase our reach and impact online and offline using visual media.
- Research best practices, new social media tools and come up with practical improvements to our process using visual media.
- Manage and monitor our social media channels, and analyze the data for insights.
- Video Editing
- Produce various visual materials (video, images, designs).
- Assist in content creation for online and offline marketing.
- Assist the team in bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- You are living in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of video editing and recording.
- Basic knowledge of sound editing and recording.
- Knowledge of graphic design.
- Up to date on all relevant media and innovation that could be beneficial to our brand, specifically on community management.
- Strong skills in visual presentations and content creation.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop / Adobe InDesign / Adobe Premier Pro.
- A great understanding of global Adwords, Ads, Socials, SEO, email newsletters.
- Fluency in English and preferably another language, with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to be part of a team and proactive.
- You can work 44hrs a week.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to be part of change-maker toward that aim to solve 8 of the 17 UN SDGs`goals.
- The chance to be part of a young creative and ambitious team.
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development.
- Possibility with proven success to grow into a permanent (full-time) position for your market/region within Zwarttech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.