A video editor conversant with non-linear editing tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, and After Effects, and familiar with modern editing techniques. Tax Matters is a weekly public enlightenment programme, on taxation, broadcast on T.V stations across Nigeria, and also on YouTube, for a duration of 30 minutes, since 2000.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Taking a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Shoot raw footage from events and scheduled interviews
- Create rough and final cuts
- Based on an outline and script, combine raw footage, music, graphics, and effects into a well-produced weekly 30-minute show
- Repurpose shot clip for social media distribution
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- At least 2 years of experience as a non-linear video editor
- A valid and strong portfolio
- Proficiency with editing software packages (Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, etc)
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.