- Develop strategy and process for CRM.
- Articulate business intelligence to support business growth and service
- Work with IT to better manage interactions, communications and share information with managers and customers.
- Build effective CRM dashboards that will make useful and reliable information available.
- Transform data into usable and actionable insights and provide advisory and strategy, based on available data and industry knowledge.
Person Specifications /Skills
- Not older than 45 years old
- Experience in any of the following; market research firm, capital market research, consulting, banking, insurance.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to see the big picture
- Analytical Skills
- Result oriented
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum of 10 years working experince.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Market Research, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Business Administration or equivalent.
- MBA degree is essential
- MSc in Economics or Statistics will be an added advantage